Note: Feel free to add on as you wish. However, If I remove something you added, don't add it back without asking in the comments.
How to write a video game creepypasta
1. Make sure everything is all caps.
2. Make sure the game character comes out and kills the viewer.
3. Make sure everything is misspelled.
4. Everything MUST be realistic.
5. Be sure there is a doll.
6. Be sure the game shows signs of being hacked.
7. 3 digits, six, six and six.
8. Remove all the character’s eyes.
9. It is vital for the narrator to shrug off everything.
10. If there is a cartridge, it needs to be red.
11. Decorate everything with blood.
12. USE A DEMONIC VOICE!!!
13. The game needs a warning note.
14. Insist the story is real.
15. Prevent the story from having suspension of disbelief. It makes your story horrible.
16. Don't indent the paragraphs. That's too mainstream.
17.If the game is a computer program make sure every creppypasta title has .EXE on the end
18.IF IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SONIC MAKE SURE HIS EYES ARE BLACK WITH A RED DOT AND HE BLEEDS BLOOD OUT OF HIS EYES
19. Make the beginning of every paragraph spell out "Don't look behind you." It's effective at scaring someone, mainly if they have their back to a wall.
20. If the pasta is about a form of media, any audio must sound as though it's coming from some place in the same room as the protagonist, as opposed to something stupid like speakers
If you follow all these rules, you should be good at writing creepypastas.