okRead more >
Here is a list of my predictions which will happen in the future.
- The anime-style dating sim Eternal Hour will be the most overrated game of that year, and the fandom will be composed of little kids, hentai art, shipping, and cringeworthy stuff there which will be an actual plague to the fandom. There will also be cringe comps and people asking to be killed by the firing squad.
- Donald Trump will be assassinated in November 23, 2017 at 11:30 PM on a Thursday.
- The Powerpuff Girls reboot is going to get cancelled in February 2018 by Cartoon Network
- iFunny is going to remove all DDLG and other kink/fetish-related stuff on its app by August 28 (The iFunny Revolution).
- All MGTOW, fundamentalist Christian bashing LGBT and claiming everything is Sata…
Okay....so this is where I'll write my blogs.
CoolRead more >
Holocaust jokes really make jews führerious
While im writing this im sitting in mein kampfy chair
When i went to spain once i saw adolphinRead more >
I can't upload my new photo to my trollpasta Teen Titans Go Lost Episodes (yes that pasta WASN'T trying to be serious)Read more >
"I'm a big fan of Wikia, much like everyone else. I really like hard science fiction, which basically means I get angry whenever I see a warp drive or a Klingon. I'm triggered by almost everything, but mostly by people poking me. Why I'm telling people who will never contact me this, I don't know.
My favourite (I'm Australian, so I spell things correctly) show is Bokurano, my favourite colour is pink and my favourite food is cake. Several cakes, in fact HAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGHSHITCOUGH.
I like being happy. I try to make others happy, and sometimes that doesn't work. But I'm good at making people frightened. So I'll put some effort into doing that. I'm going to start writing creepypasta. But I won't give up on making people happy."
Several Cakes, …Read more >
my pasta called "The lost episode of eggrawr got deleted. okay. :/Read more >
I was at a garage sale with my mom and I bought a copy of Donkey Kong 64, "WOW!" I said "I cannot wait to play this one." My mom handed me the cartridge I noticed that it was missing something. It no longer had a label, but it did have something written on it called Donkey Kong 64: The Unsold Copy. Behind it, I turned the cartridge over and to my surprise the real, Shigeru Miyamoto, signed it. I was so excited to have that signature I got on my two-wheeler and rode it really fast back home. I didn't even bother to drive into the garage I just jumped right off my bike and threw my bike in the lawn like they do in those shows. I ran into the house and I popped that sucker in that Nintendo 64, put on that play button, and got ready for a spe…Read more >
What creepypasta should I do next after "Sans.mp4" is madeRead more >